C.A.S.E. - 10.6 CFM Portable
The EZ FLATE C.A.S.E. is the Concealed Air Support Equipment you need to get your tires back to road-worthy PSI!
*DOES NOT COME WITH HOSE KIT. MUST PURCHASE HOSE KIT SEPARATELY*
With dual cylinder compressors pumping out 10.6 CFM, you'll be blown away by how much time it saves when airing up!
- 10.6CFM / 300LPM
- Up to 200PSI working pressure
- 12v, 90amps - clamps right to your vehicle battery
- Automatic pressure cutoff switch at 120PSI
- Built into a heavy duty, hard polymer case for ultimate durability
- Trigger gauge for single tire use
- Includes a 26' extension hose
- 4' lead hose reaches your EZ FLATE manifold from the ground even with 40" tires
- Dimensions: 18”L x 14”W x 5.75”H
- Connects directly to all EZ FLATE products - no adapter needed
- Almost twice as fast as the Smittybuilt 2781, and 7 times faster than the Viar 88p!
- 1-year warranty
- Due to the power of this compressor, we HIGHLY recommend using it with one of our hose systems to disperse the air between all 4 tires at once.
Example of the speed: most common/budget compressors put out less than 2CFM and take over 30 minutes to air 35" tires from 10 to 30 PSI, but with the EZ FLATE C.A.S.E., the job is done in 6 minutes flat!
I’ve done plenty of research to be pretty confident this will be a great product. My only complaint is that my sticker was damaged and can’t display the support. A new one would be nice!
I recently purchased the CASE and 4 way hose system to use on my adventures and I have to say, I LOVE this setup! I was previously using a smittybilt compressor that worked alright, but this new setup is NEXT LEVEL. I aired all 4 of my tires up from 15 to 30 psi in 4 minutes. That’s ridiculous! Recently went out on the trail with a few buddies who didn’t have compressors so we used my CASE for all 3 vehicles and it still probably only took us 15 minutes or so. This system really is worth the money. Very high quality parts, very fast, and packs away nicely. Would definitely buy again.
Just received my compressor and hose kit! Everything was packaged well and seems to be well built. I haven’t used it yet but am looking forward to using it soon!