EZ FLATE Hyperflex
- Inflates or deflates all 4 tires simultaneously
- Equalizes pressure automatically
- Velcro straps to hold hose line up off the ground, and to keep the coils together in the bag
- Reaches up to 150” wheelbase, can be cut shorter using field repairable fittings
- Includes a digital pressure gauge and industrial coupler plug
- Hybrid polymer hose that won’t kink or hold memory
- Rated up to 300 PSI within -40°F to 175°F
- Stores easily in the provided bag
***Got Apex Rapid Precision Valves or recessed valve stems? No problem! Just select the "Slim - Single Lock" air chuck option for best fitment***
Bundle with a M.O.A.B. 10.6 CFM Portable Air Compressor and save 5%!
Don't forget to grab an adapter if you aren't using our M.O.A.B. compressor!
Love them. Easy to use and reliable. Use them every week on the trails
Great product! Works just as expected
Worked great very well built. Only thing is time takes to put away and making sure all fit in bag! Nozzles also didn't snap on super easy first time but think get easier after first few times used.
Used to dread coming off a trail, sometimes really tired, now having to go air up. With the new setup, just jump out, attach the 4 hose setup to compressor and wheels and just go sit and relax until done.
Will never go back to a single/double hose setup, and the digital gauge is a nice setup as well.
I looked into building my own 4-way hose, but I found that I would have spent almost as much, if not more, just for the parts. I'm really happy with the components Dustin uses. And it has a nice storage/carrying bag as well!