M.O.A.B. - 10.6 CFM Portable Dual Air Compressor
Looking for the fastest portable air compressor to air up your tires when you finish a trail? You found it!
The EZ FLATE M.O.A.B. is the Massive Ordnance Air Blast you need to get your tires back to road-worthy PSI!
With dual cylinder compressors pumping out 10.6 CFM, you'll be blown away by how much times it saves when airing up!
- 10.6CFM / 300LPM
- Up to 150PSI working pressure
- 12v, 90amps - clamps right to your vehicle battery
- 50% Duty Cycle, 30-minute runtime
- Includes a carrying bag and inflator tips for additional uses
- Includes a 26' hose with screw-on inflator tip for individual tires
- Connects directly to all EZ FLATE products - no adapter needed
- Long 4' lead hose reaches your EZ FLATE manifold from the ground even with 40" tires
- Almost twice as fast as the Smittybuilt 2781, and 7 times faster than the Viar 88p!
- 1-year warranty
- Weight: 25lbs
- Size: 14”Lx6”Wx9”H
Due to the power of this compressor, we HIGHLY recommend using it with one of our hose systems to disperse the air between all 4 tires at once.
Example of the speed: most common/budget compressors put out less than 2CFM and take over 30 minutes to air 35" tires from 10 to 30 PSI, but with the EZ FLATE M.O.A.B., the job is done in 6 minutes flat!
Check out this short video showing how to set it up!
This compressor combined with the recoil hoses is an awesome combination. I was able to air down all four tires on my overland rig, 32"s, from 30psi to 15 in one minute, 25 seconds. Air up to 32psi, two minutes 30 seconds. All four tires matched the gauge pressure when individually checked. Well worth the money in time savings alone.
this thing is super fast… and with the ezflate hyper flex set is it so easy to air down and then air up all 4 tires at once…and in a fraction of the time of smaller single units…. well worth the price.
works great. 8 37's, 4 at a time, from 6psi to 28psi in less time than our dual arb can air up 3 tires.
EZ Flate System works great! Super simple and convenient. Stoked! Thanks.👊