M.O.A.B. - 10.6 CFM Portable Dual Air Compressor
M.O.A.B. Compressors are back in stock and better than ever as we've added an automatic pressure cutoff switch, and upgraded to heavy duty storage bags!
The EZ FLATE M.O.A.B. is the Massive Ordnance Air Blast you need to get your tires back to road-worthy PSI!
With dual cylinder compressors pumping out 10.6 CFM, you'll be blown away by how much time it saves when airing up!
- 10.6CFM / 300LPM
- Up to 150PSI working pressure
- 12v, 90amps - clamps right to your vehicle battery
- 50% Duty Cycle, 30-minute runtime
- Automatic pressure cutoff switch at 120PSI
- Includes a heavy duty storage bag
- Includes a 26' hose with screw-on inflator tip for individual tires
- Connects directly to all EZ FLATE products - no adapter needed
- Long 4' lead hose reaches your EZ FLATE manifold from the ground even with 40" tires
- Almost twice as fast as the Smittybuilt 2781, and 7 times faster than the Viar 88p!
- 1-year warranty
- Weight: 25lbs
- Size: 14”Lx6”Wx9”H
Due to the power of this compressor, we HIGHLY recommend using it with one of our hose systems to disperse the air between all 4 tires at once.
Example of the speed: most common/budget compressors put out less than 2CFM and take over 30 minutes to air 35" tires from 10 to 30 PSI, but with the EZ FLATE M.O.A.B., the job is done in 6 minutes flat!
Check out this short video showing how to set it up!
*Discount applies to the purchase price of the compressor and hose kit, not the entire order. Discounts cannot be stacked.
I am very happy with my recent purchase. Works perfectly! Great bag and hardware. Would recommend to all my friends!
I love the up grade. Having a pressure switch already on is a winner. The pump itself is nice solid and the cables seem to be heavy duty. The clips are a little small, but that's not really a big deal. I was amazed how quick it aired up my 35s on my jeep. Love it..
The pump inflates my 110psi tire to 110 psi decently fast but I’m wondering why the unit says 6.35cfm but the website says 10.6cfm
We gave this a s a gift and they loved it!