M.O.A.B. - 10.6 CFM Portable Dual Air Compressor
The EZ FLATE M.O.A.B. is the Massive Ordnance Air Blast you need to get your tires back to road-worthy PSI!
With dual cylinder compressors pumping out 10.6 CFM, you'll be blown away by how much time it saves when airing up!
- 10.6CFM / 300LPM
- Up to 150PSI working pressure
- 12v, 90amps - clamps right to your vehicle battery
- 50% Duty Cycle, 30-minute runtime
- Automatic pressure cutoff switch at 120PSI
- Includes a heavy duty storage bag
- Includes a 26' hose with screw-on inflator tip for individual tires
- Connects directly to all EZ FLATE products - no adapter needed
- Long 4' lead hose reaches your EZ FLATE manifold from the ground even with 40" tires
- Almost twice as fast as the Smittybuilt 2781, and 7 times faster than the Viar 88p!
- 1-year warranty
- Weight: 25lbs
- Size: 14”Lx6”Wx9”H
Due to the power of this compressor, we HIGHLY recommend using it with one of our hose systems to disperse the air between all 4 tires at once.
Example of the speed: most common/budget compressors put out less than 2CFM and take over 30 minutes to air 35" tires from 10 to 30 PSI, but with the EZ FLATE M.O.A.B., the job is done in 6 minutes flat!
Check out this short video showing how to set it up!
*Discount applies to the purchase price of the compressor and hose kit, not the entire order. Discounts cannot be stacked.
Used the M.O.A.B dual compressor for the first time today. It exceeded my expectations. I also purchased the optional 4 connectors hose. I was impressed how easy it was to air up all four 35” tires at once. The extra digital tire gauge is a plus. No more waiting 30min. to air up after a trail ride.
Filled all four of my 35x12.5 tires from 18 PSI to 34 in less than 3 minutes using the hypertext hose system. Gets quite hot at the hose and fitting due to the physics of compression but the handle was cool. It has earned a place in my jeep . Shipping was very quick as well