Hyperflex Hose System
- Now made with our new Rapid Locking Air Chucks!
- Inflates or deflates all 4 tires simultaneously
- Equalizes pressure automatically disconnects from the manifold for easier setup and takedown
- Slide valve for more consistent open/close operation
- Velcro straps to hold hose lines up off the ground and keep the coils together in the bag
- Reaches up to 160” wheelbase, can be shortened using field repairable fittings
- Includes a digital pressure gauge and industrial coupler plug
- Hybrid polymer hose that won’t kink or hold memory
- Rated up to 300 PSI within -40°F to 175°F
- Stores easily in the provided bag
- 1-Year Warranty
Don't forget to grab an adapter if you aren't using one of our compressors!
The Hyperflex hose system is a must. The quick connect valve stem connections are a game changer. Well made and easy to use.
As a plumber I appreciate the quality material and craftsmanship of the hoses and fittings. My only complaint about the system is that it's limited by the hose length of the short hoses. I have a Gladiator with a bobbed bed and an air compressor hard mounted on the rear passenger side of the bed where the factory electric hook up is located. Due to the short hose I can only hook up 3 tires at a time as the first connection will not reach the rear drivers side tire. I will fix this with the addition of an air tank and hose reel personally, but for others it would be nice if all 4 hoses were the same length instead of 2 short and 2 long.
Allows for rapid air down and refilling stores very nicely in the included bag. If you are considering the coil version this is a better option as it is way easier to store and use.